Posted by : Unknown Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 9, 2018

At an adult activities centre, Helena is in the main art room setting up for her life drawing class, with Lara the other art tutor helping her out, as one by one, the members of the art group arrive ~

 

Helena: "We are just waiting on our nude model and once he arrives we'll begin"

 

Lara: "Who is the poor sod that's getting his kit off for us this time?"

 

Helena: "It's one of our beloved volunteers"

 

Lara: "Which one is it?"

Helena: "It's that guy incharge of the IT group"


Lara: "Oh this i've gotta see! Is it alright if I stick around for a bit as my own art class doesn't start for another half-hour yet?"

 

Helena: "Sure, but go easy with him as this is his first time and he is a bit shy"

 

~ All of a sudden Alex walks into the room wearing a white dressing gown as the group jokingly wolf-whistle ~

 

Alex: "This is my first time doing anything this, so please forgive me if I am a bit shakey or do something wrong"

 

~ Helena and Lara smile and walks upto Alex, putting their hands on his shoulders ~ ~

 

Helena: "No need to worry Alex, just take a deep breath and try to relax"

 

Lara: "Yeah, no need to be embarrassed Alex, we are all adults here"

 

Alex: "Thank-you! Shall I disrobe now?"

 

Helena: "Oh yes I.T Boy! Time to strip-off and show us your 9-inch floppy"

 

Lara: "Yes, get 'em off and show us your USB stick"

 

~ Helena and Lara smile at Alex as he steps onto the podium and takes off his robe, revealing his naked body to whole art group, who start applauding Alexs bravery ~

 

Helena: "See Alex, that wasn't so hard was it?"

 

Lara: "...erm ...it is ...erm ...hard?"

 

~ Lara winks at Alex, as the whole room starts giggling, whilst a shocked Helena points at Alex and then points down at his erect penis, then smiles at him ~

 

Alex: "Sorry about that folks! Like I said it's my first time! ...Don't worry, i'll take care of it!"

 

~ The whole room starts laughing because of the "take care of it remark" ~

 

Helena: "Not in here you won't! Is bad enough cleaning up after my art classes as it is, without having to clean up your mess too"

 

Alex: "Woah! Woah! Woah! I didn't mean take care of it in that way, I ment that i'll try to think of something unsexy to make it go down"

 

Helena: "What like thinking about old ladies?"

 

Lara: "Well that's not going to work with Alex... I hear he prefers older women! Hahaha!"

 

~ Suddenly the fire alarm goes off, causing everyone including Alex to start panicking~

 

Alex: "Oh crap! Where is my robe?"

 

Helena: "Try not to panic Alex, it's probably just a false alarm or a test"

 

~ Suddenly Mandy comes into the art room and escourts the members out of the building ~

 

Mandy: "This is not a drill, make your way to the fire exit and wait out side"

 

Alex: "Help! I can't find my robe"

 

~ Lara, Helena and Alex are looking all over frantically for the robe but to no avail ~

 

Mandy: "You'll have to hurry up as this is an emergency"

 

Alex: "Can I atleast get my clothes from the toilets then?"

 

Mandy: "Unfortunately you can't because that area is where the fire is"

 

Alex: "Well what can I do? I can't find my robe and I can't go outside stark bollock naked?"

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -