Posted by : Unknown Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 7, 2018

So... without revealing the name and or location of my former employer; I experienced the best send-off party ever when I decided to leave the company and move on in my career.  I was lucky enough to have worked with several good looking women on a daily basis and we all got along great, bantering harmless flirtations, not going to far, but pushing the limits without any worry of sexual harrassment.  So when I announced my plans to leave the company, my co-workers decided to give me a send-off party at one of the local pubs.  There was about ten of us that night, all meeting up at the bar and grill for food and drinks.  I thought maybe with any luck I'd be able to get Tanisha, Kayla, or Ally... at least one of them, to come back to my place afterwards, since it was these three women that I had the best chemistry with during our sexual flirtations at work.  
     Everyone was having a great time and as the drinks flowed the hands did roam!  I was feeling certain that I'd be banging one of these ladies by the end of the night.  I was sitting between Tanisha and Ally, figuring one of the two were my best odds of scoring.  However, I began to notice a long shot, Taylor!  Taylor was strictly business at work and even though she had an incredible body I never pursued her because of her business-like attitude.  Now, that she was away from the company, she seemed more relaxed and approachable.  I'm sure the abundance of alcohol was increasing my odds with her, so I decided to see just how far I could go with her, seeing this was probably the last time I'd see her anyway.
     As the evening wore on, the party-gang began to diminish, as one by one, my co-workers would wish me well with a hand shake and a pat on the back from the guys, and a hug and kiss from the ladies before saying goodbye and heading home.  Kayla had gone and Ally was about to leave.  I had a good feeling that Tanisha was going to be the one!  Once Ally left however, Taylor took her spot next to me.  I was surprised when she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek while caressing my thigh.  Not to be outdone Tanisha leaned in from the other side and did the same.  As I sat between the two of them I had a fleeting thought... wondering if I'd be able to have them both! Was it going to be Tanisha, the light skinned sexy black woman with the long dark hair or Taylor the sexy white girl with the long black hair and rockin' body.  I realised then that these two women had very similar features!  They were both about 5'6", both about 125 lbs. both had great bodies... the only obvious difference was one was black and one was white.  Taylor was single and Tanisha was married, although not happily.  So which played into my favor... the single party girl or the married girl seeking excitement?
     Soon everyone had left the pub except me, Tanisha, Taylor and Manuel.  When Manuel got up to leave Tanisha said she should probably go too and soon we were all getting up to leave.  Out in the parking lot we all said good bye and headed to out cars.  Tanisha gave me a long kiss and told me to call her later.  I wondered... did she me later, like in a few minutes after everyone had gone or later, later?  Taylor happened to be parked next to me so I walked her to her car.  I asked her if she'd like to come back to my place and we could continue the party.  To my surprise she accepted my offer and followed me back to my house.  I'll call Tanisha... Later!
     When we arrived at my house I fixed Taylor and myself a drink.  We sat on the couch together and for a brief second nothing was said, but I think we were thinking the same thing.  I made my move and we started making out.  Within a few minutes of kissing and caressing, I had Taylor's blouse unbuttoned and opened as I kissed her firm full breasts while gently squeezing and caressing her thighs.  Taylor kissed me passionately, sucking at my tongue while her hand began to caress the growing bulge in my pants.  The long-shot of the night was going to pay-off big!  Who'd have known!
     As I caressed Taylor's body I unhooked her bra and then pulled the soft lace 'D' cups from her breasts.  She had big beautiful brown nipples, hard and yearning to be sucked.  I went down on her right breast, taking her nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking as she ran her fingers through my hair, pulling me closer as she purred with pleasure.  My hand found it's way down to the small of Taylor's back and the zipper on the back of her skirt.  I tugged on the zipper pulling it down, loosening her tight blue skirt.  Taylor gave my erection a squeeze and then stood up as she pushed her skirt down, off her hips and let it drop to the floor.  I gazed upon her body taking in every detail, from her black high-heels up to her thigh-high stockings, to the light blue silk panties covering that soft mound between her legs.  
     "Do you like?"  Taylor asked as she sat back down on the couch next to me.
     "Oh hell yeah!" I said, "Very much!" 
     Taylor smiled, "Now it's you're turn!" and started tugging at my belt, and opening my pants.  
     I stood up and dropped my pants to the floor.
     Taylor reached up and pulled my cock from my boxer briefs.  "Mmmm, you got a nice one!" she said before leaning forward and taking me in her mouth.
     I could not believe my luck as I looked down and watched Taylor's head going back and forth as she sucked on my cock.  I gently held her head to keep her moving.  I felt as if I was ready to explode in her mouth at any minute; and she sensed it too.  Taylor stopped... pulled me out of her mouth and licked the pre-cum from the tip of my pulsating cock.
     "Not yet baby..." she said settling back into the couch, "we need to make this last."
     I knealt down in front of Taylor, grabbing her little blue panties and pulling them down to her ankles.  She kicked them off and leaned back into the couch spreading her legs wide before me.  Her little bald pussy looked incredible...  Smooth and looking absolutely delicious!  I went down between her legs, grabbing her thighs and holding her in place as I began to devour her sweet little pussy.  Taylor moaned with pleasure as I licked along the slit of her lips up to the little hood covering her sweet little pearl.  Her juices began to flow as I hit the spot.  She cried out with pleasure begging me not to stop.  I brought her to orgasm again and again as I licked and sucked the sweet juice from her pussy.
     Taylor panted, trying to catch her breath, "Oh my god that's so good!"
     I got up and guided Taylor onto her hands and knees as I got on the couch behind her.  "I can't wait any longer baby... I need to fuck you now!"  I was ready to tear that little pussy apart! 
     I rubbed the head of my cock up and down against Taylor's pussy working the tip into her ever so slightly.  I reached and grabbed her hips, positioned and ready to plow into her.  Holding her hips with both hands I slowly pushed forward, watching my cock slide up into her.  I could feel her pussy clenching around my shaft and it felt like absolute heaven as I began pumping her.
     Taylor moaned with pleasure as I entered her, then looked back over her shoulder at me.  "Baby, would you put it in my ass?"
     My cock still deep in her pussy, I stopped pumping her momentarily at the surprise of her question.
     "You want me to fuck your ass?" I asked smiling.
     Taylor apoligized and said, "Yes... I'm sorry, you probably think I'm a freak, but I get a much more intense orgasm getting fucked in my ass than I do in my pussy."
     "It would be my pleasure Taylor." I said as I pulled my cock from her pussy.
     Taylor thanked me and reached back with one hand to pull her ass cheeks apart.  I repositioned to enter her ass.  My cock was glistening and slippery with her pussy juices and her little ass hole was ready and waiting.  I pressed the head of my cock against her little hole and slipped into her with minimal effort.  She moaned with delight as I pushed deeper into her.  It was obvious from the ease that I entered her ass, that Taylor had taken a cock or two in her ass before.  It was still a nice snug fit and felt good as I held her ass and starting pumping her.
     Taylor gripped the armrest cushion of the couch and moaned with pleasure as I fucked her in the ass.  Taking long deep strokes and gradually increasing the intensity.
     Taylor cried out, "Oh god yes!  That's it baby!  Fuck my ass!  Fuck it good baby!"
     I couldn't believe this was the same woman I knew at work being strictly business, and here she was all along, an anal freak!  No longer concerned with hurting her, since this wasn't her first ass fucking, I gripped her ass tightly and started thrusting harder and harder, driving my cock deeper into her.
     Taylor cried out, "That's it!  That's it!  Make me cum baby!  Ohhhhhhhh Yeeeessssss... I love your cock!"
     I knew Taylor just had an orgasim and I was about to cum too.
     "Oh Fuck Yeah!"  I cried out as I erupted inside her.   I shot one hot stream of cum after another into Taylor's ass.  I held her tight as I continued to unload inside of her.  Finally, which seemed like an eternity, I was drained and my cock began to soften.  I slowly pushed Taylor forward as I pulled back allowing my semi-hard cock to drop from her ass.  Taylor collapsed onto the couch with her eyes closed and a smile on her face, as I sat back on my heels satisfied, watching as my cum slowly began to ooze from her freshly fucked ass.
     I climbed off the couch and stepped up by the armrest, holding my cock in my hand where her head lay.  Taylor opened her eyes seeing my cock directly in front of her face.  She looked up at me and smiled, opening her mouth and letting me put my cock in.  I stroked her long black hair as Taylor licked my cock clean and sucked out any unexpended jism.
     Taylor stayed at my place till morning, leaving early before breakfast.  We were too exhausted to fuck again, and unfortunately I never hooked up with her again, but what a fantastic memory I have, fucking her ass!
     

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -