Posted by : Unknown Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 6, 2018

More than a year ago, due to the loss I was in debt and being wandering, the only house is at risk of debt, but in the most difficult times my current husband and wife They are lucky to know them at one of the occasions when I get my wife's wallet and after knowing my situation, they volunteer to help and also they are my spouse's benefactors.

... You are reading sex stories at the web: TruyenSex.Tv

I am 28 years old now married and have graduated from university of economics but now I am the driver of the family of the general manager of a famous construction company in Saigon. Although a driver, but has a bachelor degree in economics is fluent in English and Chinese so often led by the boss, so I know quite a lot of things ....

That day after the party because the new company signed a large contract, is on the way to the boss, my phone rings, not hear but the boss saw and said:

- No, just listen to the machine.

As I drive, I just catch the phone and let the speakerphone sound:

- Alo ... brother, are you coming back?

- Uhm. He was driving back.

- Uhm ... ah or I invite your boss to play, I also want to thank the boss for the last time I have not met.

- Uhm. But…

Being told to his wife for another occasion because there is no preparation, the boss said:

- Well, I'm going home, I have not met your wife yet.

My wife, 24 years old, was a secondary school teacher who asked for her vacation because she was pregnant for 7 months. The car just stopped in front of the house and she opened the door and politely bowed and invited the boss into the house. , she ordered a glass of water and then smiled:

- Dear boss, today I have the opportunity to meet to thank ... boss is far from my thoughts.

- You think I'm old and ugly right?

- No ... I think the boss is the one with the abdomen like his locus ... hi ... hi ...

We laughed very happyly then she asked for permission to cook the fruit, suddenly I caught sight of the boss looking at my wife from behind, the thin gown glued visibly the black panties inside. The white thighs are smoothly underneath, a little annoying but I think that is the instinct of a man more than this is our benefactor. I just raised the glass of drinking water, suddenly boss looked at me and said as panic:

- he died running back to the restaurant to get my bag to forget, in which many important papers ...

- Yes ... I go now ...

I did not know that this was just the reason, and now, at home after meeting my wife, the boss was clearly a goat. Despite the 7th month, her belly was not very big and did not make her look beautiful, but instead she was sexier and sexier. Standing back in the kitchen when she suddenly startled and awkward when he wrapped his arms around his stomach rubbing:

- boss ... what is the boss,

- Do not call me boss ... you are so beautiful ...

- I ... I do not want your boss to do that ...

- Afternoon one time to go ... as if to repay him also ...

- No ... I can not blame your husband, more than you are pregnant ... hu ... hu ...

She stood and shrugged her hands to stop the dress was standing in the back of the speed up, just turned her mouth to say her mouth was snatched and then put back the tongue inside, the alcohol from the old man rushed her mouth to her. Frowning and struggling out, but running out to the living room, he was grabbed and pushed back to the sofa, she sat on the seat of crying, tears poured out of the hair on the cheeks and then brought hand down the skirt begging:

- please ... do not do that ... hu ... hu ...

Outside the rain poured down, the rain poured down to scream over her screams, he did not care, just stared at her body and stood up, pulling his own pants and knuckles. The long hard cock burst out loud, he came close to that shake shake to the giant tendon swinging in front of her and said:

- Her husband's life and property are in his hands, knowing that ...

She was still whimpering, but reluctantly raised her hand to grasp on his request, her hand began to move to the knee while he stood on the top of her head watching her suffering as he liked more fun, at one time he ordered:

- Using your mouth to breathe ... so happy ...

She shivered to the groin and slowly opened her mouth, as soon as the red lips bent on the head of his buttocks to his buttocks that she had to close his eyes and grimace when 2/3 the tendon was he deep in her mouth, her tears flowing from her mouth down her white neck in his whimper, he still raises his buttocks so that his indentation is indenting in and out. his greedy hand poked down the chest outside his gown of soft lingerie, and in this posture she had to lay her hands on his hips to stop him from slipping too deep into his throat, and then he shrieked. again ordered:

- Get out and put your hand to masturbate for him to see ... ha ... ha ...

She was confused by the size of his grip on her hair jerked a few and then slapped

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -