Posted by : Unknown Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

I am Phi, 28 years old as a criminal investigation police, my wife 26 years old preschool teacher of a private school but stayed home to get pregnant. Among my friends Hung is the closest because the two boys have been together since childhood, Hung is now a delivery agent for a company, low income in the city so the salary is only enough to pay rent and Eating. In one visit, we talked happily and reviewed the old days, the next day in the morning eating breakfast to prepare to go to my wife said:

- We have 1 room left, or he called Hung to stay with him to reduce the cost for him ...

- What do you mean? Oh my wife, thank you ...

Honestly, I was very happy and excited when she said this, proving that she understood the friendship between me and Hung. The first time we are not familiar with the presence of Hung in the house, but gradually get used to it and things happen naturally and more comfortable ... But it was the Hung brought back to bring the trouble I do not know, and from here everything has changed.

That day I came to the office, I was ordered to go to Hanoi urgent to investigate a case, returned home to get the clothes I told her:

- You have to go to work urgently, you stay home stay health.

- Your birthday is not in time?

- I will try.

Then I hurriedly left the house and took the phone to call Hung:

- I go to work for about a week, you stay home to watch me help me

- Oh ... to take care of Le, you feel safe working.

A few days later, that day was my wife's birthday, the job was not complete so I could not return, but I was so happy that she understood my job, in the phone she said,

- I'm worried about the work, I'm not sad to be with him Hung has prepared the party for me and hi ... hi ...

I am also happy and rest assured partly because there is Hung at home during the wife because I was away. But I can not imagine that during my stay with her, she was fascinated with her tender beauty and just waited for the chance that it would come out. That night while I was busy with work, at home she was sitting in front of the cream cake to pray beside her is Hung, birthday party only two people but she is quite happy because Hung is very attentive, wait For her blowing candles finished, Hung raised the wine bottle said:

- Drink a glass of congratulations.

- I have a drinking alcohol afraid to affect the pregnancy.

- Uhm ... But drinking a glass is okay.

- ok ... 1 cup home Hi ... Hi ...

She threw her drink down the neck and signaled that it was her turn, she slowly picked up the glass of wine or not in that glass of wine it had dropped a drug that is sex drugs. About 10 minutes after the drug began to soak, her face was flushed red and her body was hot, and now she revealed the figure, she stood up and stepped back and ran her arms through her armpits to catch her breast just said:

- You feel so uncomfortable right?

- You ... What are you doing?

He did not reply, but kept hugging her breasts, she looked down at the wine glass as if guessing its plot, but it was too late, she felt more in love than ever and in her little mind. Still struggling to resist and what happened when the drug was completely invaded, the protest began to weaken, her breathing became more urgent and her thighs tightened as if to cover up the lust.

He lifted his chin to her face, looked at her with a smirk and bent down to kiss her mouth while her hands did not stop massaging her breasts. In her mind, there was only desire; she was so hypnotized that the opposite was not her husband, but another man, and in her unconsciousness she reached up and down in the nape of her neck. At the same time, with the tongue twisting its tongue, Hung won because she was out of control, and stood up and turned slowly back into our bedroom and followed her, quickly hurrying back. its side and when the bedroom door just collapsed it ordered:

- Come here to serve me.

She was like a burnt-up craving and rushed to her knees in front of her and reached for her trousers to take off, while she also hand-peeled the t-shirt thrown to the floor and bent down to get the phone in her pants pocket that she just helped him take off, her long curly cock suddenly burst out of the test immediately she grabbed a few scissors and opened his mouth to suck and start sucking without or his phone is in recording.

... You are reading sex stories at the web: TruyenSex.Tv

He stood with his face moaning and clenching his hair at her head and knocking her ass into the mouth of the woman she had longed for, the echoes of her cheeks rushing in her mouth faster and faster. stopped because he did not want to extract the gas, withdraw his cock from her mouth and sit down next to the bed it continues to order:

- Take off the skirt quickly, he wants to look more carefully than the body.

She was like a robot to do it, the thin black skirt with the underwear set down so that it must swallow hungry thirst when the body

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -