Posted by : Unknown Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 6, 2018

I was acquainted with you on a chance occasion, I was in the rain under the porch of an old warehouse. I go to school when it rains, find new arrivals to the place where I am staying. I know you are in the University of Education in the second year. He is 20 years old, named Thanh.

The more we talk, the more we become closer, as if we have known each other for so long. It's already dark, and the rain is getting heavier. I do not want to rain because my family is far away, afraid sick tomorrow will not go to school. And I do not want to shower because I'm afraid to wet the laptop of the company, but my house is not far away from here. Thinking of poor situation, waiting for this exam to be home, I immediately said:

- My house is not far away, or you go to his house to stay in the rain, waiting for a few drops of rain, then use his raincoat that?

- I'm afraid to bother you so much, I hesitantly reply

- There is no star, he is single. With rain again like this is far away.

I hesitate a little and nod. I immediately ran the car for the front runner, and I ran behind. Just a bit to go home, I quickly opened the door to the car, then ran out to push the car inside and lock the door to the rain to throw in. While I was in the dressing room, I was trembling in the corner, crying because of the cold. I came back to bring you a big towel for you to wrap around the cold, then say

- I went into my room to change out of the cold. Did you put a suit on your bed to wear while you were waiting for your clothes to dry?

I nodded shyly without saying anything, went into my room and closed the door. I heard a rustle in the room for a moment, then suddenly heard a voice in the room. I hurry to knock on the door and call your name, but no answer, think a bit I decided to open the door to see you lying on the ground, your arms hugging chin, clothes lying scattered I only wear my T-shirt on the ground, my striped trousers are on the ground. At first glance, I also know that I fell while wearing my striped trousers, and my chin was pounding so painfully that I could not answer when I called. I gently lifted him up, carrying him put on the bed. By mistake, when I lay down, I lost my balance and put my face down on my chest. I jerked off, and I was shy, but my breasts were very soft. I rub my chin lightly on the chin to ease pain, see you seem like and pleasant so I rubbed the neck and shoulders. He said:

- My back is a bit painful.

- I lie down he rubbed for him.

I roll over my stomach, I rub all over my back rub. Through my t-shirt, I felt my skin soft and cool. When I rubbed it, I saw that I had bumps there, my back curled up and shivered. My hand on my back, my mind is on the other side of my body. Although I chose the longest T-shirt for you to wear, it was just enough to cover your big and big ass. My eyes are attached to my long and slender thighs, I like to roll up, open my eyes as big as I have not seen.

Looking at my thighs, I kept panting, the boy in my pants was hard, trying to get out, made me very upset. My hands, I do not know ever, are rubbing on my rounded ass. I was so upset, he was so hard now that I had the feeling he was going to break in two if he did not get out, my eyes were fading, my mind was spinning, I was out of control My hand automatically pushes down to reveal my shirt without my own permission, revealing my white ass, looking to break my eyes. When I pulled my shirt over my chest, I moved slightly so that it made it easy for me to undo your shirt on my head. Now I'm rubbing my back with one hand, one hand rubbing my butt, sometimes I'm shaping my butt slightly. To admit how beautiful your skin is, how silky it is! I do not feel tired hands.

Seeing me softly and shaking my head, I startled not dare to rub your butt again, two hands to focus on rubbing his back. I suddenly turned around, I did not react in time to shrink back. As a result, my hands snugged against my breast. I am startled shy, and you are blushing shy. My eyes widened with unblinking eyes, and I just looked at me a little and then closed my eyes. I'm like a person walking in the clouds, my mind is spinning, but my instincts tell me what to do. I bent down to one side of the suckling to feed, one hand is rubbed into the other breast, while the other is in the same bird that the child in a rough way. I moaned "ah ... uhm ...", as I sucked against my nipple, I curled up as I put my finger on the bird. Your gourd has soaked all the birds from time to time, so I could put my fingers running between the two sides of the crotch while pressing on your claws, I rubbed, then I was up to it. , the unbearable mouth of the meaningless nonsense makes me feel very bad.

I slipped over my head and curled

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -