Posted by : Unknown Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 6, 2018

Ms. Fang is the wife of my wife's cousin. She is a little older than me, normal but she has a special point is the eyes are very polite, lips are always wet and three round stretch the vitality of a mother. Her waist is slim but curved back so that any guy he has to be ecstatic, including me. But I stopped by looking at her every step, watching my panties rise on her buttocks.

I often bring my wife and children to play outside and my wife and I often visit, so I often see her every weekend. Me, my sister and everyone laughed and laughed but sometimes I glanced at her curved ass. Maybe age or so she often talk and tease me and sometimes she blushed when caught my eyes staring at her lower body.

And do not know myself, I born this intention. Every time I visit outside, I usually take off my pants, just in my shorts because I usually spend the whole day. In recent times, I usually do not wear the same as before going home. My wife also discovered that, but she does not seem to care because at home I usually like that.

One afternoon as usual, my sister and I sat eight after lunch. Talk about everything in the sky, from men to women. Suddenly remembered the dark intention, I decided to test it, deliberately spread my legs a bit to show me between my legs. I kept it that way and made it look natural but secretly watching you. And I felt that she was beginning to notice between my legs. She secretly glanced down while chatting. My discreet eyes made me hot, my cunt began to tenser, harder in my pants when it was no pants, and it rose higher through the fabric making me look awkward and distracted. However, her gaze sometimes quietly glanced down. So my sister does not fit, I think and arrange more daring intentions.

On a occasion of my family to the outside, Phuong also stopped playing. The family went to the temple but Phuong does not go because she is at home cooking dishes. Seeing that I also decided not to go. When I left home, I started thinking about approaching you. Suddenly saw the fruit plate on the table, I quickly cut a few hands and took down the kitchen to invite her:

- You eat the fruit.

- No, I'm busy.

- So let me feed you. - I suggested.

"No ..." she agreed.

- You do not eat is that you insert into your mouth.

- Try it. - her eyes narrowed

I took the pieces of fruit into my mouth, she decided to avoid. Giving back and forth is not finished. While struggling, I deliberately collided with her body, touching my tight buttocks in the thin white bed that I wished. It seemed that she felt my intentional smashes blushing slightly. I boldly:

- I do not eat you hug me.

- Embrace it to eat it. - She teases

I took the courage to hug her from behind, she struggled to escape but I squeezed, I moved my legs, deliberately pressed the erect penis between her legs, right next to the crotch. The first collision made her dizzy for a moment but tried to look natural. Not met resistance, I deliberately put more pressure on her red face flushed:

- What do you do?

- What do you do, who will not eat fruit trees?

- this one - you slightly butt behind to imply that my son is close.

- Let go of your sister

I quickly let go of Phuong, fake embarrassment:

- I'm sorry.

- Sorry, she asked

- I accidentally to touch ... - I deliberately repeat and leave the sentence

- it's okay, i'm real - she narrowed her eyes.

I laughed, the sisters were happy at first, but since then, I have often intentionally created physical contact with Ms. Fang every chance and get the glory of her. The idea of ​​misappropriating Ms. Fang broke out in me.

... You are reading sex stories at the web: TruyenSex.Tv

Shortly after, also at noon on the wife's side, when everyone finished lunch and lunch break, Phuong and me again sitting in the living room chatting, I also deliberately slightly broad legs Her eyes, she still occasionally glanced at it as always. At one point, she turned to the movie. The bluray head was a little low, so Phuong had to stoop down to make it, her bum curved backward in a provocative back, her tiny blue panties bobbed up on the thin white fabric outside, I looked unblinking. eyes on her ass. Then as if there is a magic force, I flicked his hands lightly on the attractive buttocks, Phuong startled back:

- What are you doing?

- Yes ...

- What do you do?

- Yes, you are beautiful

"This devil ..." she sobbed

- I'm sorry, I feel nervous

- Sorry, nice to see you for this.

Finished, she pushed the butt all the way back. I was completely surprised and hot all over before the action and her provocative position so stiff people do not know what to do. She still holds the position of rotation

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Truyensexhay - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -